Friday, July 25, 2008

Easy Weight Watchers Stromboli

I know many of us are on a good eating kick, so I thought I would share this one that we made last night.

5 Points per serving. Makes 4 servings

1 can refrigerated pizza dough
1/2 cup low fat mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup thinly sliced arichoke hearts
3 roasted red peppers chopped
1/2 cup turkey salami (I couldn't find turkey so I just used regular salami, but you could do turkey pepperoni if you want)


1. Roll dough out into a rectangular shape
2. Spread cheese on dough about 1/2 an inch away from the dough edges
3. Spread out artichokes, peppers and turkey pepperoni.
4. Starting on the short side, roll the dough up and pinch the edges together.
5. Bake approximately 20-25 minutes unitl fully cooked.

It really turned out yummy and we dipped it into pizza sauce. Enjoy!

No comments: