This is also from Brooke. She made this for me after we had Ryan and it was an instant hit! I've made it many times since and everyone loves it (but it always tastes better when someone else makes it for you)!
4 ozs. cream cheese, softened
¾ cup milk
2 Tbsp. flour
¼ tsp. salt
2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
2 ¼ cups shredded cheddar or Swiss cheese, divided
2 cups finely chopped fully cooked ham
½ cup thinly sliced green onions
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Line the bottom and sides of a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with parchment paper; grease the paper and set aside.
2. In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Add flour and salt; mix until combined.
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs until blended. Add cram cheese mixture; mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
4. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until eggs are puffed and set. Remove from the oven. Immediately spread with mustard and sprinkle with 1 cup cheese. Sprinkle with ham, onions, and 1 more cup of cheese.
5. Roll us from short side, peeling parchment paper away while rolling. Sprinkle top of roll with remaining cheese; bake 3-4 minutes longer or until, cheese is melted.